An Answer Can Be Found review by CKY

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
CKY: An Answer Can Be Found

It's alternative rock/experimental music. I love CKY because they have a unique sound that I haven't really heard from any one else. The guitar work on this album is much better then past albums, and even contains solos on many songs. They make good music and are deserve more credit then the get.

Deron can write some really good lyrics. I understand what he is talking about. His voice goes really well with the music. You can really feel the energy in his voice especially in Sniped, and Deceit is Striking Gold.

The only other album I have from them is IDR. An Answer can be Found, is similar to IDR, but it has a much heavier sound to it. I am glad I bought this album. The best songs are Familiar Realm, Suddenly Tragic, Sniped, and Tripled Manic State. I would definately buy this album again. There really isn't anything bad about this album, it took me a couple of listens to get used to a few of the songs, but now I like each song. It isn't all that often really good CDs are made, this band is original and they make great rock records.