CKY, Vol. 1 review by CKY

• Released: Jun 26, 2001
CKY: CKY, Vol. 1

The guitar riffs are amazing and Jess's drums are crazy! The music is great quality and the songs are all so different. The music isn't heavy metal but it is harder rock. The hidden track is also amazing. Deron and Chad change between lead guitar, rythm guitar and bass to create an amazing bassy sound.

Deron's voice is destinctive and really good. Chad's background vocals add a deeper end that goes really well with the music. The lyrics all make sense. They each have a hidden meaning that is easily understood to someone who listens closly and knows a little about the band.

This is the one cd, along with the other 2 cky cds that I can play over and over again without getting bored of. The songs are so catchy and the lryics are always in my head. I love how the band is so involved in making it sound great and making a good album. No matter how many times I lost this cd I would always buy it again. This cd is worth it, but download a song or two first because it might be different than what you think it will be like. And those cds that were purchased for someone who wont appritiate them could have gone to a die-hard fan.