CKY. Vol. 2 Review

Released: Apr 1, 2001
Genre: Rock
Styles: Post-Grunge
Number of CD: 2
This double CD set features 1 CD of prank calls, and 1 CD of music used in the CKY movies.
 9.3
 8.6
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
CKY. Vol. 2 Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 25, 2004

Sound: It's very hard to describe volume two. It's very mixed up with music and prank calls. I love it though. This album is definitly more for die hards. The styles are Death metal, comedy and ckys own catagory that still hasnt been named. I'd like to share that I got this album clear back when I got the Cky: Landspeed video. When the video first came out you would also get a copy of the album with it. Now there has been two pressings since then and the pressing I have is extremely rare. The best way to buy the latest pressing is through Amazon.com. // 10

Lyrics: Considering that the album is so mixed up. I'ts hard to really reveiw the lyrics. The songs that have lyrics are all good though. The album is mostly filled with demo tracks and b-sides to their studio recorded albums.so derons voice wasnt that great. But thats resonable. // 10

Overall Impression: I can't compare it to other albums. Maybe Clutch's album with their demos on it. But this is still much different. The most impressive songs on it are "Planetary", "Fairman's Song" (the old version of "Close Yet Far"), "Dropped", "Testing". Just to name a few. I love the whole album. If it were lost id be pissed because this is such a rare pressing. But I would definetly buy another one(of the new pressing). Its is definatly worth buying. // 10

Comments