Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild review by CKY

• Released: Sep 24, 2002
CKY: Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild

CKY is probably unlike any other band on the market. Their sound is wonderful from Chad and Derons punchy innovative riffs to Jess's awesome drum technique, to Derons voice which is also very good.

The lyrics are very innovative, and fit perfectly with the music. Deron has a wonderful voice and is a natural when it comes to writing lyrics. This album trancends many sub-genre's of rock and is a totally different experience.

The best song on the album (In my opinion) is Escape from hellview which is kind of a sequel to a song on one of their earlier albums, the guitar is excellent and the vocals are also done really well on this track. Other good songs are: Inhuman Creation Station, Sink into the Underground, Shock and Terror, Flesh into gear, Attached at the hip, which that is the majority of the album. If this album was stolen I would definitely buy it again, as a matter of fact I sat on the disc like two weeks after I got it, snapped it in half and ended up buying it again. I would definitely recommend this album.