Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild review by CKY

• Released: Sep 24, 2002
CKY: Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild

I know this is really late to be doing this for idr(especially since they're working on their new album)but IDR needs to be brought to justice... Their sound is completly original.. like nothing i've ever heard.. the styles are original and as far as I know hasnt been named yet.this is definatly the best album ive ever heard... i've had it since september 24, 2002... i still listen to it everyday!

The lyrics are great... Deron writes some of the greatest lyrics i've ever heard... every song has a story.even if the album was instrumental it would still be great but the lyrics really make it whole.Deron's voice is GREAT... i read a review from someone named "led zeppelin" that said deron's voice sucked... its at least 100 times better than robert plant's annoying voice.

Compared to volume one... this is a great improvement... the most impressive songs on the album are "escape from Hellveiw", "Frenetic Amnesic", "Shock and Terror", "In-human Creation Station", "Sparadic Movement" and "Close Yet Far"... although close yet far is a ballad... its still great. I love everyting about it. The riffs, the guitar effects, the lyrics, the vocals, the drumming... everything. I hate nothing about it. If it were stolen I would definatly buy it again... i already had to because my first one got scratched to hell... its definatly worth buying.it is no doubt The Best Album Ever!