Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild review by CKY

• Released: Sep 24, 2002
CKY: Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild

CKY's style is unique besides the fact that they had a Jackass-style show named after them. Drummer Jess Margera's simple, yet perfectly placed beats give the perfect base to the deep sounds of Deron Miller, Chad Ginsburg and the bassist. All the guitar riffs go amazingly well the lyrics of Miller and produce the perfect imagery. best guitar work is on "Escape From Hellview," "Attached At The Hip" and "Inhuman Creation Station."

The lyrics are those of a heavy metal band. Dark imagery about the monsters that go bump in the night. They are also those of a hardcore punk band, citing the disillusionment with a girls obsessions. Amazing. The imagery conveyed by the lyrics, like I said, is perfectly in tune with the music. Millers raw vocals also give a hauntingly amazing feel to this album.

This album is a mile ahead of vol's 1 and 2. It is one of those rare albums that I can listen to from the first notes of the first song to the ringing out of the last chord in the last song Over And Over Again. I love the entire album and I would definitely have to find the theif and kick his ass and steal 14 dollars from him to buy the cd again, should someone steal it. I wanted to give this a 5 1/2 but that's not an option.