Empty Hands And Heavy Hearts review by Close Your Eyes

• Released: Oct 25, 2011
Close Your Eyes: Empty Hands And Heavy Hearts

I first heard this band about a year ago, and my first impression was that they were another solid American melodic hardcore outfit. This album is very deep, the band is openly Christian so they get alot of inspiration from they're faith. The album is going to be released October 25th, and is for fans of Kid liberty, such gold, the plot in you but still with that chaotic melodic hardcore feeling that you would get from bane or comeback kid. This link is preview to the songs on the album.

I think the lyrics to the album are great me myself being a Christian I can relate with some of the phrases and lines that really make you think and reflect on the music. The singer does a great job a very crisp all most a day to remember type vocals without losing that hardcore edge.

Overall so far it looks like this album will be great I have heard most of the tracks you can find them on YouTube, in my opinion the best song is "Heavy Hearts" the song starts off with a spoken word style intro which is yelled of coarse and the song is just catchy, it really reminds me of a heavy rise against song with more aggression. Another thing is the song is 5 minutes long which you don't often see with melodic hardcore/punk.

CR!$+@
    Ive never heard of this band befor but, they are really REALLY good
    Stryker125
    Didn't even know they had a new album out until I saw an ad on tv the other day and I flipped shit. Gotta pick it up asap