Killed The Radio Star review by Closet Monster

• Released: Mar 22, 2005
Closet Monster: Killed The Radio Star

Closet Monster mixes broken pop sounds and aggressive punk beats. This band's songs are unfogettable. They have furious power chords and powerful chants that will be in your head for weeks on end. They have powerpop chants and punk background. The bass on some tracks is incredible.

They are great songwriters. Since everyone sings in this band, they all write. They all are very good singers. They range from a punk voice, a grungy voice and a good rock voice. The lyrics fit the music perfectly. You cant top their lyrical abilities. Especially when it comes to politics. They write some of the best (and funniest) lyrics around.

Thye most impressive songs are The Great Mall Explosion, Sexism Is Real: Wrestling Is Not, Corperate Media Death Squad and Smells Like Revolutionary Spirit. I love everything about this album. It is an all positive album that will bring the most negative brothers up. It's a great sing-a-long album and they put on an even better performance live. If this album were lost or stolen I would definately buy it again, but it cant get stolen because it never leaves my stereo.