Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 1: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness review by Coheed and Cambria

• Released: Sep 20, 2005
Coheed and Cambria: Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 1: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness

Utterly amazing, there isn't much more I can say. Every track is extremly unique, and very unlike anything you'll ever hear from another band.

Well, like alot of people have said, everyone will enjoy the lyrics. But, for followers of the story like myself, it is very interpretive. It really seems like there has been a huge blow to one of the major characters, but that's just my opinion. Other's may see it differently, though. The last four tracks are a big part of the story, The Willing Well series. They really add to the album, all being over 7 minutes long. I can't say anything to do the album justice. 10 for lyrics.

This is the best 15 dollars I have ever spent in my life. Best songs, in my opinion, are Once Upon Your Dead Body, Welcome Home (first single), Mother May I, and The Final Cut. I loved everything about this album, from the slow, emotional songs to the heavy riffed, progressive songs. If anyone stole this, or I lost it, I'd just go get it again and probably buy another 100 copies of them just in case. 10 out of 10.