Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 1: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness review by Coheed and Cambria

• Released: Sep 20, 2005
Coheed and Cambria: Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 1: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness

This I think is a much more mature sound than Coheed And Cambria's last 2 albums. This record has a much harder darker sound. It sound like if you mixed Avenged Sevenfold with Blink 182. So ehat I'm trying to say is that the sound is dark and metalish but it still has that classic C&C beat.

The lyrics are more violent like out of velorium camper from the last album. But this time around every song has a dark theme to it. There is nothing wrong with a little violence in the lyrics, but when the CD is parental advisory because of it, then it is a little over the top. But the vocals are still high pitched like in the last album and I loved it.

Yes this album tops thier last two but I'm going to have to take off because it sounded like they focused more on making it violent than the best CD ever.