Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 1: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness review by Coheed and Cambria

• Released: Sep 20, 2005
Coheed and Cambria: Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 1: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness

The sound is amazing. It is such a departure from what you hear in mainstream music today. They make great use of all the instruments they use. For example, in Welcome Home (my personal favorite) they use an entire orchestra (played by four people who recorded themselves multiple times). Usually, ensembles like this come off as a little cheesy, but not here. It really compliments the song.

The singer is amzing. His voice is high but not nasaly and annoying. He has a unique voice that is very amazing. His lyrics are great. They are very good. They are really quite amazing, and fit the song really well.

Wow. Just wow. That's all I have to say. The most impressive songs were the epic Welcome Home and the soaring The Suffering, among many others. If this were stolen, I would kill myself. Or go buy another. That works too. I love everything about this song, and hate nothing.