In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 review by Coheed and Cambria

• Released: Oct 7, 2003
Coheed and Cambria: In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3

The sound on this cd is awesome. Every song is really good. There is not one dull moment on this cd! I didn't know about these guys until "A Favor House Atlantic" was aired on mtv and I thought that the guys voice was crazy. It was really funny to watch this relatively big guy with a high voice sing. But it went well with the song. So I decided to go out and buy this album. It is one awesome cd. I can't stop listening to it.

I like his lyrics. They're really profound and deep. It's really cool. I didn't really expect his lyrics to be so thoughtful but they are. I hope to god that he sings in a falsetto cuz his voice is freakin high! My thirteen year old brother cant even reach some of those notes man.

This is probably one of my favorite cd's right now. The songs that I really like are well all of them. There is absolutely nothing bad about this album. I cant stop listening to it! I am listening to it as I write this thing. It's great! If it were stolen or lost I don't know what I would do cuz I just spent my last bit of money on this so I guess I'd have to try and make some money and then yes, I would buy it again, definately.