In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 review by Coheed and Cambria

• Released: Oct 7, 2003
Coheed and Cambria: In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3

Pretty spooky on some of the songs. Especially the end of "Three Evils (Embodied In The Love And Shadow)". But some of the songs are great like A Favor House Atlantic. The instrumental at the beginnning is pretty boring too. They do use a lot of metaphors in their song so if you try to figure out the story, good luck. So basically if they had some more songs I guess it would've been a lot better but I guess no album can be perfect.

Two words: extremely confusing. As I said before, they use a lot of metaphors so its borderline impossible to actually understand a line in one of the songs. Although, Claudio Sanchez's vocal range is amazing; especially if you've ever heard him talk.

I can't really think of a band similar to this that is from my time so that makes them cool. I think the best songs on there are A Favor House Atlantic (I already said that) and Blood Red Summer, both incidentally were 2 singles. The only real bad thing about this album, yes I'll say it for the third time, are the metaphors! If they just made them understandable they would be my handsdown favorite band.