In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 review by Coheed and Cambria

• Released: Oct 7, 2003
Coheed and Cambria: In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3

Really different sound way different from the sound on the second stage turbine blade. Same sort of tone by the overall quality of the sound has definalty improved. Some parts of the sound is the high pitch of Claudio's voice it's not like that is just his singing voice in reality but I think that it is his singing voice for the type of music that he plays because Coheed and Cambria are a different stlye from every other type of band these days so Claudio offers his unique voice to describe the events in the story as if it is part of his burden and he is telling part of his lifes story to his fans by singing.

Really awesome lyrics people who are listening to Coheed for the first time are going to be wondering what the lyrics are all about. The complicated story is what makes up the whole part in the lyrics the story of the lyrics in Inkeeping Secrets are totally insane almost every song has it's own sort of rythmical poetry to it. The lyrics can offen be confusuing to any person not familar with Coheed and Cambria but their is not really any complication a story that fufills the lyrics is what Mr. Sanchez tries to put into his writing a very clever aspect of his writing of the lyrics is that he tries to incorperate the setting of the future in universes where the story takes place but he also brings may aspects of reality of his writing in the lyrics.

The album is very unique from all of the diffrerent albums as the story go's on I feel that the lyrics tend to become a little more dark and somewhat disturbing. Still this album can definalty make a great impression on a die hard coheed and cambria fan. Some of the songs that are totally insane are inkeeping secrets of silent earth 3, the favor house atlantic, blood red summer, and I feel that the crowing is the best track on the whole album. The song has something to offer for all coheed fans. Their are so many ups and downs throughout the whole entire piece that it is almost impossible not to like. The part about most coheed albums which I really don't like and this one inparticular is the bonus songs that are at the end of the album. Even though they are very well written they seem to have some sort of a distance from the other tracks on then main part of the album.

LuDo3234
    I like IKSSE:3 live... It's so utterly epic. It's incredible. I can play every song from this album and I love that I can play them acoustic as well. That is my favorite part about Co & Ca. It's that all of there music can be played acoustically... Lovelovelove Claudio
    Revenger#11
    Wow! In Keeping Secrets and The Light And The Glass are both so epic and amazing! Great CD and i think this is just better than Good Apollo 1 and 2