The Last Supper: Live At The Hammerstein Ballroom [DVD] review by Coheed and Cambria

• Released: Oct 31, 2006
  • Content: 8
  • Production Quality: 8
Coheed and Cambria: The Last Supper: Live At The Hammerstein Ballroom [DVD]

I feel that Coheed and Cambria's sound if far different from the mainstream sound in the charts today. Their style has progressed since their last few albums but, in my opinion, they still contain the same feel to it. Their songs have a progressive feel to them but still sound quite punky (especially in their earlier songs) and I feel this DVD shows the whole spectrum of Coheeds and Cambria.

Content — 8
This DVD was 100x better than I could of possibly imagined. The set list contained the majority of Coheed's best songs, they played a range of songs from all 3 of their albums, for example, Everything Evil and Delirium Trigger from their first album, IKSOSE:3 and The Crowing from their second album and Welcome home and Ten speed from their newest album. The DVD contains the music videos for Welcome home, Ten speed and The Suffering which I feel are a nice addition and means you get more than just the Live gig.

Production Quality — 8

I love this DVD. Coheed and Cambria are a great band live and I'd prefer to listen to the live version of the songs over the album versions. If it were stolen or lost I would buy go hunt down the punk who stole it and hit him with some mouldy cheese! Or buy a new one.

CoHead
    And josh and mic's work is amazing. They deserve as much credit as Claudio and Travis. I've never heard drum work that punctuated the music as well as josh's, and mic's bass is very intricate. i wish josh would come back...
    Pittman
    I just got this dvd today,its freakin awesome,but I think I still like the other one better.
    stephen_rettie
    go who cares whether its all about claudio listen to the band not whether or not you think claudios hot lol great performance from a great band, they rae all legends welcome back mic
    maxslick
    Hey, i liked it, had some great sound to it with a great proformance, the added the dolby digital so it sounded like you were there, i turned it up so loud i got a disturbence call by the neighbors
    Gloom
    Perfect DVD! Claudio got so excited he shouted get them up mother****ers xD
    CoHead
    This band is amazing. Claudio is awesome, and he definitely, to me, did not seem to come off as arrogant. In every interview i've seen he has seemed pretty modest. I just think he gets a lot of attention because of his hair and because he is the lead singer. I can't wait til i see a live show. This DVD is awesome.