A Different Kind Of Pain review by Cold

• Released: Aug 30, 2005
Cold: A Different Kind Of Pain

Cold has always had a unique sound, which makes a band good. "13 Ways To Bleed On Stage" was an incredible album. Anyone who picks that CD up will wonder after hearing it if they would of never heard these songs. Same goes with "A Different Kind Of Pain." Each song brings intensity directly out to you, as if it is being set inside you while you listen.

Scooter Ward, the lead singer writers a lot of the lyrics and they are always very heartfelt lyrics, lyrics that scream out their meaning. Scooter is not just a singer who gets words together that work or sound cool, in my opinion I think he really trys to get a message across with each and every song. Definitley lyrics to remember and to be stuck in your head for days and weeks on in.

Cold is the sort of band that you will either love or hate. This album doesn't match 13 ways to bleed on stage but I still can tell that they are still growing as a band, still can make these songs that conquer and devour. My first concert ever was Cold at Toad Holler, Des Moines, Iowa, one I will remember forever, not that it was my first show, it was because I was addicted to 13 ways and they played a hypnotizing show, I suggest everyone to check out this band, that is all I can say.