Live 2003 review by Coldplay

• Released: Nov 4, 2003
Coldplay: Live 2003

I know this isn't a CD but it has a CD within the DVD pack, I have to say the sound on this DVD/CD is truly awesome. Their live performances are packed with soo much energy it just makes you wanna get up and play their music especially tracks like Yellow and Everything's Not Lost. You can hear the crowd roaring in the back ground and Coldplay rocks out hard to their songs!

Well this DVD/CD introduces 3 new songs to the average Coldply listener(non-fanatic) and The Lyrics for See You Soon are deeply touching. One I love is more of just playing less Lyrics to me. However, in Moses Chris Martin makes a great comparison to his love and Moses "Like Moses has power over sea, baby you've got power over me" Chris Martin's voice doesn't fail once throughout the whole performance quite impressive, his tone stay vibrant and clear even throughout his countless acts of jumping around and going crazy on the piano.

This DVD/CD was only a natural additon of the great works they have already made, I definately think this is one of the best Live DVDs out there. The most impressive songs were definately Politik(the opening) Yellow, Everything's Not Lost(sing-a-long), Clocks, See You Soon, In My Place, Life is For Living. 17 song on the DVD, 12 songs from the performance on the CD. If it were stolen I'd definately buy it again, it's my Prized possesion. It's definately worth buying for every single Coldplay fan or just music listeners looking for amazing music and a great show. VERY fun to play, not to complicated but sounds great and makes you FEEL.

Guitar_Wannabe
    Dude, you've got issues if you have nothing better to do than go dissing each of these albums. Seriously, get a life, and some taste.