In Motion Review

artist: Copeland date: 06/06/2005 category: compact discs
Copeland: In Motion
Released: Mar 22, 2005
Genre: Rock
In Motion has it all: great lyrics, brilliant melodies, awe-inspiring vocal performances, fresh grooves, great arrangements, huge guitars, dance beats, slow jams, spirituality, heart, soul, passion. This is a fantastic album.
 9.6
 9.3
 9.9
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
In Motion Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 06, 2005

Sound: What can I say it's Copeland, I guess fantastic will do. The drums are awesome. The guitars are crazy too. Their bass ties them together good too. This band also uses piano also in some of their songs too especially in Sleep and Kite, they're basically all piano. // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics are crazy. They actually have meaning to them and they dont just say any crap to rhyme. The back-up vocals kicks ass and of course the lead kicks also. They can really sing in the same key and sometimes they even sound the same. Aaron Marsh, lead singer, can really go up and down. He shows this in Sleep and can also scream a lil bit, but not in like a Linkin Park way. Shown In The End Of You have my attention he goes nuts. // 10

Overall Impression: From Beneath The Medicine Tree these guys stook a step forward. They're even more deeper than they were before. That album was deep also but this one takes it out of the water. Few stand out songs were No One Really Wins This Time, Pin Your Wings Down, Sleep, and You Have My Attention. Some of their songs do kinda sound the same, but its only 'cause the singer sings in like the same way. I love the lyrics and the singer. They're just awesome. It's just that they can get a lil boring. // 10

Comments