Live Bait For The Dead review by Cradle of Filth

• Released: Sep 3, 2002
Cradle of Filth: Live Bait For The Dead

When I picked this up from a used CD store I was a bit sceptical. I like Cradle alot but with all of the orchestrations I didn't think they'd be able to pull it off. I was very wrong though, the CD sounds great and guitars, bass, vocals, drums, etc. are all right on and near perfect. Of course for the music itself its still pure hell (said in a good way) and very impressive. The second CD is more of a bonus Cd with remixes and demos. Some of its a bit too un-filth like but 90% of it is really great, especially the new mix of Born In A Burial Gown.

I've always admired Dani's writing skills, the stuff sounds like something staight out of the bible, ok maybe like the bible of satan. As for vocals Dani has wicked growls, and his high pitched scream send shivers down my spine.

If your a fan of cradle I would definately suggest that you add this to you CD rack immediately. It's a great CD and I have nothing but praise for it.

supersolus666
    yea i'm really thinking of getting this i think i might get it for christmas i love dani's voice he squeels like a pig its awesome oh and great review