Nymphetamine review by Cradle of Filth

• Released: Sep 28, 2004
Cradle of Filth: Nymphetamine

Their are only two words to describe this CD, epic and gothic. The song arrangements sound just like they have an orchaestra playing along with the band. In terms of epicness of the musical compositions I can only compare it to Metallica's ...And Justice For All album.

Black metal, black metal, black metal. It's Cradle Of Filth so don't expect to learn any life lessons while listening to this album but do be prepared to enjoy one of the best gothic masterpieces in history. Dani Filth's voice is the voice of black metal. If Satan sang in a band this would be his band.

I have one other Cradle Of Filth album and that is Midian. Midian was great but this was much better. I love the sound of the band and the sound of black metal period. If you are a fan of black metal in any form buy this album now. If it where stolen I would bludgeon the perpetrator to death with a spiked club then buy another copy.

rock_and_blues
    meh, its not really my kind of stuff...however i will say Dani Filth is one of the most talented vocalists I've heard, and musically they are all quite talented
    julianvhansen1
    Apart from the fact that Dani is a musical version of Smeagul i think he and the band shows that they are really talented on this album. To the fast bombast of Gildet Cunt, to the amazing slowpaced English Fire, Nemesis and the title track/single. Four money songs atleast imo.