Feeding Of The 5000 review by Crass

Crass: Feeding Of The 5000

The sound is great, of coarse it's not going to be clear, Crass were DIY (Do It Youself). They recorded with their own studio (Crass records) and overall this is a really great track, the rhythms are good and some songs sound sloppy, but that makes it even more unique.

The lyrics are very powerful, with Steve Ignorant, and Eve Libertine as lead vocals, it is incredible sounding. And the lyrics are so anti-capitalist you wouldn't imagine. This band is a true anarcho band and I would like to say it is my favorite. Crass always truely expresses their hate, with todays corrupt society, and I think this is as good as punk gets.

This is not my favorite crass album, but it was one of my favorites. Some of the best songs on the album are asylum, banned from the roxy, and do they owe us a living. All of the songs are great but those are my favorite on the album, a good little chant song, it's about 30 minutes long, is fight war not wars. one of crass' signature sayings. this album is truely terrific, I don't hate anything on it. I agree with their views, but if you are some type of political person, you would disagree with them, because they speak of true anarchy. If I lost this album iw ould definatly buy it again.