The Brimstone Sluggers review by Crazy Town

• Released: Aug 28, 2015
  • Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
Crazy Town: The Brimstone Sluggers

Well, there are some sounds apparently made by samples and even live instruments.

There are words occasionally falling into phrases and even sentences.

No. Just no.

CrazyWombat
    And yes, just recycling (read: copying) the cover of "The Gift Of Game" as a "new" cover is a pretty meh idea.
    EpiExplorer
    Rofl, the CrazyWombat review.. I'd say that it's not something I'd like and it's certainly not the best at the genre it wants to be in, but it's not offensively bad. Just very irritating.
    Metallidethca
    I cant understand, Iron Maiden just released a surprisingly good album and UG keeps posting these shitty album reviews.
    JimBonJovi
    They already did a review for the Iron Maiden album. What do you want them to do? Stop doing CD reviews? I don't understand your commentary.
    Metallidethca
    They released Iron Maiden review just today. You were wrong mate, I don't understand your commentary
    Metallichemical
    The Iron Maiden one was on here. I don't understand, though, why the Soilwork review I did over a week ago hasn't been posted?
    benthegrunge
    bad albums should get reviewed too, and its always kinda interesting to me when a band from this time (even a rubbish one) makes a comeback (due to my age)
    Eissari
    Still better than Five finger death punch.. Wait? Or is it alot worse? I don't even know.
    bunnyh0pz
    Why did anyone even bother to review this album? Did anyone actually think it would be good? Did anyone actually buy it?
    Bleatch
    I just want someone to review the Failure album. It's been a while and that album needs justice.
    JimBonJovi
    A bit of side commentary: It's funny how every most of the new albums reviewed here on UG, have been receiving low ratings. I have a suspicion people aren't even listening to the album they rate a few times before deciding if it's up their alley or not.
    TriKef
    dude this has been a thing on UG since it started lol. You go and look up old reviews 7+ years ago of certain bands and it was either "only the fans knew about this band and got 10s" or "this band was popular and certain people already wrote it off as terrible and decided to express it through the rating system."