Human Clay review by Creed

• Released: Sep 28, 1999
Creed: Human Clay

Mark Tremonti is one of my favorite guitarists for his ability to write original guitar licks that I doubt will be forgoteen by any Creed fan now and in the future. These are definitely songs that we will hear on radio stations for a very very long time.

Scott Stapp is one of the most talented lyricists out there. I applaude how he can take heartfelt, reflective lyrics and combine them with Mark's loud, heavy music and turn Creed into one lean, mean rock machine.

I must really complement Creed on their ability to make awesome rock records. I have a really hard time deciding which of their three albums is my favorite, though. My favorite songs are Higher, With Arms Wide Open, What If, Say I, Never Die, Wash Away Those Years, and Inside Us All. I really like Scott Stapp's reflective lyrics that go perfectly with Mark Tremonti's heavy, wild, crunchy guitars. I really wish he would put in more guitar solos, though. If this album were lost or stolen, I would definitely go out and buy it again. It is well worth every cent.