Human Clay review by Creed

• Released: Sep 28, 1999
Creed: Human Clay

The sound on this album in my opinion is not as good as Weathered, but it is still very creative, and Creed-like. The guitar work is not boring, or just all chords, all the riffs have a different sound, not like you're hearing the same song 11 times in a row.

Now for lyrics, I thought Scott Stapp did an awesome job! They are very deep, and true. I really like the lyrics to "Beautiful". They are so true. "wash away those years" is a good song to abused women. "Faceles Man" is my favorite, very deep and spiritual (that's the way it comes across to me) and I just love the guitar work alonge with the lyrics.

Overall not my favorite Creed album but it is definetly good enough to buy, If stolen, definetly, I would go spend another $13 for it anyday. You can really see how they are maturing from this album, opposed to the last album (My own prison) and they have gotten even better with Weathered, really talented musicians, I look foward to there new album coming out in the fall of '04. Go get this album, you won't regret it!