Human Clay review by Creed

• Released: Sep 28, 1999
Creed: Human Clay

The sound on this CD is fantastic. Also the used instruments and the way of using them are very well done. The acoustic intro of 'What if' with the electric guitar effects into electric guitar is very good work. 'With Arms Wide Open' is the song with the best guitar sound: not too loud, but very silenced to a 60% level and in the chorus 100%.

All the lyrics are based on things that happen in real live. Such as 'Count down to the change in life that's soon to come' (Are You Ready) and 'It seems my live is going to change' (With Arms Wide Open). The songs are all written by Mark Tremonti and Scott Stapp. Scott's voice sound is just amazing.

Human Clay compares a bit with their other album Weathered, but is much better. The songs on Wheatered are not so good like the ones on this CD. Are You Ready and Beatiful are my favorite songs on this album. I love the CD-cover of this album. What I hate: the volume level of the bass-guitar could be much much louder! If it were lost or stolen, I certainly will get it back!