One Last Breath review by Creed

• Released: Sep 17, 2002
Creed: One Last Breath

Great hard rock and alternative rock. they have their own unique sound, when you here them you know its them. They have a great mix of hard-core rock and clean slow paced songs. 01. One Last Breath - out of 10 I give this a 10. It's from their last CD Weathered and is a great song about hopolessness and what it feels like. 02. Is This The End - this I think is from the soundtrack of scream 2. I didn't really understand what this song was all about but its a great song. I give it a 10. 03. My Own Prison (acoustic) - blew me away how great this song was. This songs about feeling like youre in your own prison and is a very great song. I give it a 10. There is a fourth track but it's a music video for One Last Breath. like the song I give it a 10.

The lyrics are great. You can realy tell they put a lot of time into it. The lyrics fit the music great and are well written. The singer (Scott Stapp) has a great voice, very deap but has a great range vocal wise.

I've never heard another band that sounded like them. I think the most impressive song from the album was probably, My Own Prison. I love the acoustic version. I love everything about the album, the second song aint so great but all the rest are great. If this was stolen I would rob a bank to get it back if I had to and I'd break the guys face who stole it or broke it.

tuluks
    i love all three songs here. especially is this the end... kinda relates to their separation.
    2nd_n/a
    Yet you still gave it a 10?
    rebreh
    They are a little bit like pearl jam but creed had a brighter side to them and had more faith in there songs. Also I thought the guitarist was better for creed.
    imagee
    bro my own prison isnt about u being in your own prison. if u pay any atention to the bible you would know the real meaning of the song. nice try though =
    imagee
    bro my own prison isnt about you being in your own prison. if you paid any attention to the bible you would know the real meaning of the song. nice try though =