One Last Breath Review

artist: Creed date: 05/07/2005 category: compact discs

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Creed: One Last Breath
Released: Sep 17, 2002
Genre: Rock
Styles: Post-Grunge, Alternative Pop/ Rock
Taken from the 2001 album, Weathered. Four non-LP tracks, One Last Breath (Radio Version), Is This The End, My Own Prison (Acoustic - Extended) and One Last Breath (Video).
 9.5
 8.9
review (1) 8 comments vote for this album:
One Last Breath Reviewed by: sexy-man, on may 07, 2005

Sound: Great hard rock and alternative rock. they have their own unique sound, when you here them you know its them. They have a great mix of hard-core rock and clean slow paced songs. 01. One Last Breath - out of 10 I give this a 10. It's from their last CD Weathered and is a great song about hopolessness and what it feels like. 02. Is This The End - this I think is from the soundtrack of scream 2. I didn't really understand what this song was all about but its a great song. I give it a 10. 03. My Own Prison (acoustic) - blew me away how great this song was. This songs about feeling like youre in your own prison and is a very great song. I give it a 10. There is a fourth track but it's a music video for One Last Breath. like the song I give it a 10. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are great. You can realy tell they put a lot of time into it. The lyrics fit the music great and are well written. The singer (Scott Stapp) has a great voice, very deap but has a great range vocal wise. // 10

Overall Impression: I've never heard another band that sounded like them. I think the most impressive song from the album was probably, My Own Prison. I love the acoustic version. I love everything about the album, the second song aint so great but all the rest are great. If this was stolen I would rob a bank to get it back if I had to and I'd break the guys face who stole it or broke it. // 10

Comments