Weathered review by Creed

• Released: Nov 20, 2001
Creed: Weathered

The sound is great. Mark Tremontti is awesome on the guitar as usual. They start out with 2 hard Rock songs, "bullets" and "Freedom Fighter." Then they slow it down with "Who's got my back" just to rock just as hard on "signs" as the first two. Then comes "one last breath" with starts out really slow with Mark Tremontii playing a really cool riff. The rest of the cd follows the same pattern. It's the best sounding creed cd yet.

"Bullets" asks no to judge someone till you know them. "Who's got my back" asks for someone to back them up in the hard times. "Signs" talks about seeing the signs of our society falling. "One Last breath" talks about the singer reaching out to a higher power in times of need. "My sacrifice" talks about the sacrifice stapp makes while on the road and he's away from his son. "Stand Here WIth Me" thanks a friend for teaching them the right way to go. "Weathered" finds a soul ready to commit suicide, but then decides to fight. All of the lyrics ono this album are great. Scott stapp's voice is good. He still sounds a lot like Dave Mathews, but I like it.

This is their best album. The music is much better on this album. The best songs are "Bullets," "Signs," and "Hide." I love Mark Tremontii's guitar playing. Everyone needs to buy this album.