Crossfade review by Crossfade

• Released: Apr 13, 2004
Crossfade: Crossfade

First, of the sonund on this album was great. The dual rock vocals is great and something new. They bring a heavy southern rock vibe to their songs on this album.

The lyrics are great. Lots of the songs seem to be emotional motivated on bad things that have happen and one or two anthem songs. Which make an album blow up.

My overall impression was these guys sound along the lines of Shinedown with the catchy heavy southern rock and blues metal riff. Songs that stand out are well their obvious hit "Cold," "Death Trend Sitta," and "No Giving Up."

popeye100
    I have this CD and ever since i got it i loved it these guys are awesome my personal favorite song is "No Giving Up" That song is awesome and so is this band i cant wait for there next album
    rockforjesus703
    "I wouldn't buy it again, instead going for the new 3 Doors Down, which has the same type of sound but is just better all around..." Crossfade is more metal and rock than 3 Doors Down. they're quite a bit heavier, and I totally disagree with this statement.
    mole412
    This CD was awesome. It combined great music with great lyrics and innovative effects. I highly reccomend this CD. Gotta support the hometown boys
    BTKA
    Awesome album. Why haven't you lot told me about them before?!