D.R.U.G.S. review by D.R.U.G.S.

• Released: Feb 22, 2011
D.R.U.G.S.: D.R.U.G.S.

I like how this debut album shows Craig can do good music without Chiodos, each song have something original in it; the post-hardcore genre always work with Craig but maybe people will find it a bit repetitive. Love the breakdowns.

The lyrics are good, good for a debut album but not great for a 10/10, things like bad feelings, revenge, sex and do something new are the main themes behind the lyrics, The skills of Craig in the album are great, like he used to be in Chiodos. Hands down to the song Mr. Owl Ate My Metal Worm, its catchy and I've listening since the album came out.

It's the debut so I can't compare to other albums by them, but with Chiodos I can, in my opinion D.R.U.G.S. is a better band than Chiodos, if you like Chiodos before you will love this band, have a good creativity in their sound and I hope to see more of them. Best tracks in my opinion: Mr. Owl Ate My Metal Worm, If You Think This Song Is About You, It Probably Is, Graveyard Dancing, The Only Thing You Talk About, Sex Life. Overall the album is a good fresh air for Craig fans.