Shadows Passed review by Danny Bryants Redeye Band

• Released: Jul 21, 2003
Danny Bryants Redeye Band: Shadows Passed

This band is relatively new, they have only been around for a few years and they are quite unheard of I think (since there are no tabs to be found anywhere). The guy plays a Fender Strat and adopts the style of some Stevie Ray Vaughn and some BB King and maybe a little Albert Collins and Lee. He plays with a sort of rough tone and sticks to the very bluesy type of music with some awesome solos.

The lyrics fit with the music perfectly. The slow and sad lyrics fit in with the blues guitar to create an amazing feeling. Danny Bryant's voice is quite deep and is fantastic with the music.

This album is obviously like SRV but it in no way compares to the genious that is Stevie Ray Vaughn although it is a very good 2nd. The most impressive songs on the album are probably Shadows Passed and Living With The Blues. I love the guys amazing voice and the amazing guitar that he plays. The only thing that I really hate is the damn clicking noise that the album makes in my speaker. If it were stolen then hell yeah I would buy it again and I'd probably buy his other two albums as well.