Circle Of Snakes review by Danzig

• Released: Aug 31, 2004
  • Reviewer's score: 4 Poor
Danzig: Circle Of Snakes

I always give Danzig a chance but he always lets me down however I like two songs from this album instead of the usual 1 or none. To call this metal is kind of wrong considering that would put him in the catagory of Maiden, Metallica, Slayer, Pantera. You know good bands who have actual hard and fast songs. Alot of his songs start promising then just let you down well me at least.

Ok this is what I really don't like about Danzig his lyrics just tend to progressivly suck while he always sings like Danzig but again those slow boring songs are buzz kills to the cool intro riffs. Ok cmon screaming hellmask or skull forest 80 times as a chorus kinda suck I grasp the concept of thr title you think your a Demon or you like hell whatever lame if your so evil why the hell are you on earth huh ever thought about that. Why isint there pure anarchy and chaos at least in Jersey Danzig.

You guessed it I like Danzig just when he was in the Misfits you know fast minute to two minutes song that you know where about something more then what he thinks of how things should be or how scary he is at 5'4" and I will freely admit I stand eye to eye with him. This continous sucking that he chooses to do is really lame at least put out a metal album with riffs that make you actually wanna pit not call the dead or become the dead from it boringnes screw Danzig, screw Samhain and long live the Misfits if your gonna scream scream with me!