Danzig review by Danzig

Danzig: Danzig

This is the debut album to Danzig. It is an excellent album. John Christ is a great guitarist. The intro riff and chorus riff to Twist Of Cain is great. The introduction to Am I Demon kinda reminds me of the songs Blitzkreig which Metallica did a cover on, on their Creeping Death EP, Kill 'Em All re-release and Garage Inc. but the track is not on Kill 'Em All anymore. Anyways the music is great, this is one of the greatest debuut albums I have ever heard. Another good song with good riffs is Not Of This World.

Glen Danzig's vocals are clearer from other metal vocalist that I have heard. Some people say that his vocals are like Jim Morroson from The Doors. The lyircs are pretty cool. Some got to do with girls but most of them have to do with death and evil.

Like I said this is a great debut album. They have a cool skull on the front of it. My favorite songs on the album are Twist Of Cain, Not Of This world, Am I Demon, End Of Time and The Hunter. My least favorite song on this album is Mother even though a lot of people like it. I don't hate anything about this album. If it were stolen or lost I would have to find it because I bought this when I was in Alberta and now I'm in Newfounland and Labrador so I would have to drive three hours just to get this album.