The Central Park Concert [DVD] Review

artist: Dave Matthews Band date: 09/15/2004 category: compact discs
Dave Matthews Band: The Central Park Concert [DVD]
Released: November 18, 2003
You will not be dissapointed. The video is pretty clear. Some of the helicopter shots and cityscape shots are really nice. Truly one of the best live groups in some time.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 10
 9.9
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
The Central Park Concert [DVD] Reviewed by: unregistered, on september 15, 2004

Sound: Anyone who listens to DMB knows they sound superb live. They keep that mentality in this concert. The DVD starts off with them playing Don't Drink The Water and then followed by So Much To Say, which is a classic. Many of the songs have great jam sessions and Warren Hayes is guest starred in Cortez, The Killer, alomg with Jimi Thing. There are also a lot of solos in the songs which are excellent. Stefan Lessard even plays the National Anthem on the bass which is amazing. The sound is very crisp and is way better than there albums. All in all DMB, once again gives a great performance. // 10

Overall Impression: This is there best live DVD out there and I mean it. There sound and performance is just so good that It's unreal. The only bad thing is that they didn't play Crash into Me, but it's still an excellent DVD. I would buy this in a heartbeat if I lost it or it got stolen. Believe me you won't be mad when you pop this DVD into your player. Get up and go buy this now; definately woth 20$. // 10

Comments