Frankenchrist review by Dead Kennedys

• Released: Jan 1, 1985
Dead Kennedys: Frankenchrist

The sound for this alum is probily the best of all there other CDs. But the guitar is amazing for this one. It is the only CD I have that uses that style. And I have alot. It goes perfict with Biafra. And bass is just thumping between slap and finger. I play bass and Klaus Flourde is like my idol. But anyways this great.

Jello Biafra is one of the most talented vocalists and lyricsist I've ever heard. The lyrics make you think about stuff you never would have thought about before. They are on the boreder of insanity and genieous. He sings with great enthousiasm. It's almost deprissing and yet funny in a sarcastic type of way. It's mostly very political and makes so much sence it's not even funny. They as a band has enspired me and my friends to make musical fuison. And we are playing on halloween. Hell yeah!

This is probaly the best punk band there ever was. And probaly evr will be. Just the way the music is written and the way they play with Biafra's talented lyrics and his chatery voice there will never be another Dead Kennedys forever.