Plastic Surgery Disasters/In God We Trust Inc. review by Dead Kennedys

Dead Kennedys: Plastic Surgery Disasters/In God We Trust Inc.

This CD is amazing. It's fast and loud like the first DK album. Although some songs are a little bit more poppy. Like "Moon Over Marin" (which is a great song). But obviously, the sound is still are no where near the crappy mainstream singers. Also some songs are even faster and harder than other DK albums.

The lyrics are political like their other albums. They make great points are funny in a sarcastic way. Jello Biafra isn't exactly the best singer in the world. But they wouldn't be the DKs with out him. He's great and I love his style.

The Dead Kennedys are, in my opinion the best punk band ever and are very unique. If this CD were stolen a wouldn't buy it again 'cause I got all the songs my computer. But if not I'd rage and start a riot. The whole thing has 22 songs on it and I got it for ten bucks off iTunes. If you have ten bucks and like punk even the slightest bit, you should buy this CD.

BlinkDay182
    it's hard to compare this album to the first one because they are both so great. its amazing how jello's lyrics just flow out of him. not many people can get away with what he does put he pulls it off like its nothing at all