Plans review by Death Cab for Cutie

• Released: Aug 30, 2005
Death Cab for Cutie: Plans

I listen to a lot of indie/garage rock, and I still love Death Cab. The new Plans CD is very good, everything is very nicely put together and the sound sounds very professional for a independent record label. A lot of romantic/love bands today have a lot of just piano and acoustic guitar, and light drums, but Death Cab keeps there music mellow and depressing but with all the normal band instruments including: two guitars, bass, drums, keyboard. I think this CD sounds very good, and with thier appearence on the OC then more people are going to be giving them a shot, and new fans will not be dissa pointed.

Unlike other indie rock bands, the singer is actually very talented, tand the lyrics are poetic and flow quite beautifully, the lyrics thier older cd's were a little more depressing or more darker, if you wnat to sit around and Daydream about the one you love then Plans is just the right CD to do that with.

I love this CD, and my mom likes this CD, all the scene kids with horn-rimmed glasses and tight pants will enjoy this and it also good for mainstream kids looking to experiment. I would buy this CD many many times and I think this is a good memorable CD of the Death Cab For Cutie series.