Lick Library: Learn To Play Deep Purple [DVD] review by Deep Purple

• Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 8
Deep Purple: Lick Library: Learn To Play Deep Purple [DVD]

This DVD is a perfect way to get to learn some of there most famous songs they ever wrote, the teacher is Danny Gill, who in my opinion is a brilliant teacher because he explains everything brilliantly and he makes it very clear what to do. You get to learn five of the bands greatest songs (Smoke on the water, Burn, Highway Star, Lazy and Black Night) Pretty good, don't you think, and at the end he performs to you what he just taught you.

Content — 9
The DVD as over three hours of him teaching you some of Deep Purples most listened to songs, It also shows you some other DVDs that you might consider buying from lick library and it has the teacher performing to you what he just taught you. So if your a Deep Purple fan and want to learn some of there songs, I think this would be the best way to do it.

Production Quality — 8
The production quality is brilliant because you understand what he is saying and what is going on, I think there are a couple of tricks used in this DVD like there is a section where you can look at the other DVDs that lick library has made and there are a few more tricks used in this as well.

It does not really compare to other Deep Purple learning songs DVD because this one is brilliant, the most impressive thing about this DVD is that he explains the songs so well, If this DVD was stolen from me I would problem get the DVD again because it is such a fantastic DVD, my advise is if you want to learn some of Deep Purple's songs then this is the DVD you want.