Lick Library: Learn To Play Deep Purple [DVD] Review

artist: Deep Purple date: 04/28/2008 category: compact discs
Deep Purple: Lick Library: Learn To Play Deep Purple [DVD]
Release Date: 2005
Learn five Deep Purple tracks note for note. This excellent DVD will teach you Ritchie Blackmore's legendary riffs and solos. Tracks include; Smoke On The Water, Burn, Highway Star, Lazy, Black Night.
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 8
 9.4
 9.8
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Lick Library: Learn To Play Deep Purple [DVD] Reviewed by: JI-HALL, on april 28, 2008

Sound: This DVD is a perfect way to get to learn some of there most famous songs they ever wrote, the teacher is Danny Gill, who in my opinion is a brilliant teacher because he explains everything brilliantly and he makes it very clear what to do. You get to learn five of the bands greatest songs (Smoke on the water, Burn, Highway Star, Lazy and Black Night) Pretty good, don't you think, and at the end he performs to you what he just taught you. // 10

Overall Impression: It does not really compare to other Deep Purple learning songs DVD because this one is brilliant, the most impressive thing about this DVD is that he explains the songs so well, If this DVD was stolen from me I would problem get the DVD again because it is such a fantastic DVD, my advise is if you want to learn some of Deep Purple's songs then this is the DVD you want. // 9

Comments