Best Of The Videos [DVD] review by Def Leppard

• Released: Jan 1, 2004
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 9
Def Leppard: Best Of The Videos [DVD]

I started listening to Def Leppard only a few months ago. When I heard they're song 'Lets Get Rocked' at the beginning of the year I started to have a liking for the band. A couple of months ago I downloaded a few of their songs and I absolutley loved them. So I bought their DVD and have watched ever since. This band is an '80s/'90s rock band and can be found under metal in some places. The DVD is the better version of their CD 'Best of Def Leppard' as it includes more songs and video.

Content — 9
The DVD is a best of collection of all their best songs and film clips. It includes hits by them such as Animal, Lets Get Rocked, Pour Some Sugar On Me, Photograph and Love Bites. This DVD also contains hidden tracks. This DVD does not contain anything else as it is an all music DVD.

Production Quality — 9
The different camera techniques used in the film clips were trendy and modern for the '80s to the '90s. The picture quality for each of the film clips was high standard. Some of the film clips such as 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' contain clips of the band playing live in concert.

I believe the most impressive thing on the DVD was all the film clips of all the bands greatest songs. The most impressive film clip on the DVD is 'Lets Get Rocked' as it contains CGI in the film clip as well as clips of the band performing. This was definetly trendy for its era. I would recommend that if your a Def Leppard fan and are thinking of something by them to buy this is definetly for you.

Skid61490
    Def Leppard is good stuff g n f r shut up. its not like they stole anything from van halen, i dont think campbell is anywhere close to eddie can halen in skill
    Cam Dude
    Def Leppard rule and this DVD is fricken awesum if your a def leppard fan for sure