Best Of The Videos [DVD] Review

artist: Def Leppard date: 09/29/2006 category: compact discs
Def Leppard: Best Of The Videos [DVD]
Release Date: 2004
This DVD features all the promotional videos made by multi-platinum British melodic hard rockers Def Leppard since 1983. It also contains 4 hidden bonus tracks: the USA version of ?Armageddon It?, the director?s cut of ?Slang?, the USA version of ?Long, Long Way To Go? and the 8 minute version of ?When Love And Hate Collide?. A ?Best Of? CD (17 tracks) and 2-CD (34 tracks including The Kinks cover ?Waterloo Sunset?) are also available.
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 9
 7.9
 9.3
 6.4
review (1) 6 comments vote for this album:
Best Of The Videos [DVD] Reviewed by: Cam Dude, on september 29, 2006

Sound: I started listening to Def Leppard only a few months ago. When I heard they're song 'Lets Get Rocked' at the beginning of the year I started to have a liking for the band. A couple of months ago I downloaded a few of their songs and I absolutley loved them. So I bought their DVD and have watched ever since. This band is an '80s/'90s rock band and can be found under metal in some places. The DVD is the better version of their CD 'Best of Def Leppard' as it includes more songs and video. // 9

Overall Impression: I believe the most impressive thing on the DVD was all the film clips of all the bands greatest songs. The most impressive film clip on the DVD is 'Lets Get Rocked' as it contains CGI in the film clip as well as clips of the band performing. This was definetly trendy for its era. I would recommend that if your a Def Leppard fan and are thinking of something by them to buy this is definetly for you. // 10

Comments