Hysteria review by Def Leppard

• Released: Jul 31, 1987
Def Leppard: Hysteria

This is the best album Def Leppard has ever put out. It's has very Powerful lyrics and RIPPIN guitars. This is A must for any Def Leppard fan.

Women There's not much to say here but that this is a great song. I definitely feel the vibe on this track. A song that should not be skipped. Rocket Damn! This tune blows the friggin' roof off my house.. You can't get any better than this with this classic. You wanna feel a heavy metal vibe? This is the song to listen to. animal Great song. Not as good as the first two but it still has my approval. Love Bites My older brother Chris, another Def Leppard fan, was right about this one. It is a great song. I just felt a click when I first heard it. Pour Some Sugar On Me The big hit from the album. My first favorite off the album. I have always, always liked this song but back then it never had the much impact on me until last Friday, October 11th. I was up in Berwin, PA., watching my dad and his Beatles' tribute band, Almost Fab, up there. While they were setting up, the bar had a jukebox playing. This one came on. I listened to it and it made such an impact on me that it turned me into a fan. Great song. If you want more information on my dad's Beatles' band, go to www.almostfab.com. Armageddon It This one made an armageddon and blew the roof over my bedroom. Awesome tune. Another song that should not be skipped. Gods Of War Good one. Not quite what I was hoping for but still an enjoyable song. Don't Shoot Shotgun This is the same as Gods Of War. But still a good song. Run Riot Great tune. Hysteria My second favorite. It's not quite what some heavy metal fans are looking for because it is a power ballad, but who gives a shit? It's an awesome song. I just can't get enough of power ballads. Excitable My third favorite. And it sounds like a great song to play when you're having a little fun in the sac. LOL. Love And Affection Awesome. That's all I have to say about this one. Awesome. If you are a Def Leppard fan and you do not have this album, then get your [body] movin' and buy this album. You have no idea of what you're missing out on.

This album is perfect for rockers... Defintely the best Leppard album. Best cuts are Animal, Armageddon It, Hysteria and Love Bites. Mutt Lange is the master of rock!