Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [DVD] Review

artist: Def Leppard date: 02/20/2006 category: compact discs
Def Leppard: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [DVD]
Release Date: November 15, 2005
This DVD assembles 19 of the band?s greatest videos for the first time on one DVD, along with the previously unreleased video for "Now." Also included is the brand new, 2005 rehearsal bonus video for the band?s #1 classic rock song "No Matter What."
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [DVD] Reviewed by: screechy, on february 20, 2006

Sound: The DVD is quite well produced in sound quality. The music vidoes sound like the actual CD so you can hear quality. On the DVD their are no stories, but their is band commentary. They used in each video a constant switch from camera to camera. So it could be on Joe Elliot for a cpuple of seconds and then on Rick Allen then to Steve Clark, it constantly switches. The big thing about thier music videos is that they took advantage of when MTV started on the music videos, Def Leppard was right their and started as well. // 9

Overall Impression: It compares with the AC/DC Family Jewels collection, but in the AC/DC colloection it has forty songs all together but in the Rock Of Ages colloection it only has twenty songs, but who cares. The best thing on the DVD is the fact that it is Def Leppard. Def Leppard is awesome and this is a must have for the DVD collector. I love everything about the DVD except when I found out that they forgot to include some other music videos which I think they should of included them. But I still love the DVD. If it was lost or stolen I'd find the guy who took it and make him buy me a new one or buy it myself because it is only $10.97, either way I would get another copy. // 10