Rock Of Ages: The Definitive Collection review by Def Leppard

• Released: May 17, 2005
Def Leppard: Rock Of Ages: The Definitive Collection

When you buy the CD you get a booklet and it tells you a bit about each song which is very interesting to learn about. When I first heard def leppard about a year and a half ago it blew my mind away, the songs were from deep inside. Personaly the 35 songs you get are good but they could of included some other songs, I like gods of war, but it wasn't on ther that kinda disappionted me. But if you like def leppard go and get this album it is the ultimate collection.

The lyrics for each song have a meaning. The song Love Bites amd lead singers (Joe Elliot) mom cry so you can kinda tell how good it is. The lyrics always seemed to flow, I play guitar and I can tell you they flow nicely. Joe ELliot had a voice which is hard to explain, he can hit high notes like in Photograph and in Promises and hold them to, which if you talk to any male songer is quite difficlut. I believe he is the greatest male singer you. Rule Joe Elliot.

When buying a greatest hits album it sometimes doesn't have all the best songs, but this album almost completely does, there isn't a song I won't listen to. The top five best songs to me are (not on order) Pour Some Sugar On Me, Animal, Photograph, Love Bites, and Women. The reason I like Def Leppard is because it is good music, it has a meaning with the lryics and the guitar in most songs are great. I give Rick Allen a big hand because he plays with only one arm that is impressive. Ireally don't hate anything it is all great. If it was lost or stolen I would for sure go and get another one.