Mistaken Identity review by Delta Goodrem

• Released: Dec 28, 2004
Delta Goodrem: Mistaken Identity

Delta Goodrem, one of Australia's best female artists, has an amazing and original voice that is displayed in this album, Mistaken Identity. This new and outstanding ablum of Delta's is full of emotion and is alot darker than her fisrt abum, as could be expected after her battle with cancer. The songs on this album have awesome rythmnns and use a great range of instruments. Sound wise, one of my favourite songs is 'Mistcommunication' as it has an original beat that keeps your feet taping.

Delta Goodrem proved herself to be an amazing song writer in her first album, Innocent Eyes, and this one is no different. The lyrics are outstanding and express just how she is feeling. Delta's lyrics keep you listening and thinking. They are deffinetly deeper than the first albums, some of the songs may even bring a tear to the eye.

Overall this album to me rates very high, as it is different and easy to listen to. Delta's lyrics aren't drowned by any heavy music, which makes it easier to listen to. One of my all time favourite songs is actually of this album, it's called 'Fragile.' It is a lovely ballad were it is just her and the pianno. If this album was lost or stolen from me I would definetly need to go out and buy a new one straight away.