45 Days [DVD] Review

artist: Demon Hunter date: 01/11/2010 category: compact discs
Demon Hunter: 45 Days [DVD]
Release Date: November 25, 2008
This is a three disc set, 2 dvds and 1 cd. Its a great DVD to watch if you are struggling with your faith as a musician or a Christian.
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 8
 7.8
 6.5
review (1) 27 comments vote for this album:
45 Days [DVD] Reviewed by: Xbri777X, on january 11, 2010

Sound: This is a three disc set, 2 dvds and 1 cd. The first disc is a documentary about the band, the second disc contains full set live footage from Nashville, Tennessee. This band sounds amazing live and cease to lose stamina, which is very rare to find. Vocalist Ryan Clark has an unique growl and is able to keep it steady through the entire set. The music is very clean, no one misses a beat. The CD doesnt't exactly contain B-sides, but does contain the instrumental score. They were not as energetic as I hoped, but they play their music well. // 9

Overall Impression: I personally enjoy this bands music and their message so I loved this DVD set. I didn't expect the DVD to be so deep and so moving. Its a great DVD to watch if you are struggling with your faith as a musician or a Christian. Its a great buy. If someone stole it from me that person would be very lucky because I know it will affect his life deeply. // 10

Comments