Storm The Gates Of Hell review by Demon Hunter

• Released: Nov 6, 2007
Demon Hunter: Storm The Gates Of Hell

I am very impressed with DH's style of music. They take some of the most demonic sounding instrumental, sing the loudest raspiest screamo, but then thay put christian lyrics behind all that. Their music shattered the barrier of what was acceptable by christians in their music.

The lyrics can be simple at times but complex at others. Most of the time though thay are thought provoking. Although sometimes it doesnt't matter because they are screaming so loud you can't understand them(lol). The lyrics ussualy fit the feel and sound of the instrumental. The Their lead vocalst is very talented, I'm my oppinion.

This is not their best album. I would say The triptych is DH's best album. My favorite songs from the album are Storm The Gates Of Hell and Carry Me Down. Storm The Gates Of Hell gives the message that you should take evil by the horns and by the power of the almighty Lord on high and slay it with no remorse in the same way evil slays you. Carry me down is a slower song with less screamo than most of their songs. It is basiccaly a message to God saying "please take me and forgive me of my sins while at Your door and walk me down that golden road in Heaven. Pros: HeadBangin good music. Cons:NONE!. If this were stolen, broken, lost, burned, dissapeared mysteriously, stolen by aliens, I would definately buyt it again.