The Triptych review by Demon Hunter

• Released: Oct 25, 2005
Demon Hunter: The Triptych

This is honestly my favorite album of all times. I listen to it everyday and the sound is so beatiful. The cool thing is in this album, Demon Hunter mixes slow leads with heavy songs or just plain soft mellow with heavy and crushing. The album starts off heavy with not I to undying and it gets heavy. The guitars are very nicely done with riff wise. The leads are simply beatiful yet simple. The 2 solos which are the one in soldiers song and fire to my soul are simply amazing yet so simplistic. Demon Hunter does its best on this album. I love also how demon hunter stays with one main tunning basically on this record instead of switching out every song like their old records. Overall the melody of things and the hybrid mix of metal is the best their is in my opinion.

The lyrics are the most amazing ever on this record. Ryan has such an amazing voice growling, screaming and singing. The words he chooses for some of the songs are just amazing! You'd have to actually listen to it and understand what he is talking about.

This is by far Demon Hunter's best album they have ever made. The best songs are Soldiers Song and Undying becuase they express such emotion in them as do almost all of the songs. There is nothing I do not like about this album at all and I definatly would buy this album again!