All Descendents Reviews:
Descendents: Hypercaffium Spazzinatecompact discs
Descendents: Hypercaffium Spazzinate

Released: July 29, 2016. Genre: Punk. Label: Epitaph. Number Of Tracks: 16. Twelve years since their last album, Descendents tap back into the modestly substantial appeal of their classic years in their seventh album, "Hypercaffium Spazzinate."

POSTED: 08/04/2016 - 02:10 pm

8.2
2,940
Descendents: Milo Goes To Collegecompact discs
Descendents: Milo Goes To College

Released: 1982. Genre: Punk Rock. Label: New Alliance Records . Number Of Tracks: 15. It is my favourite Descendents album of all time and it is up there as one of my favourite punk albums along side "Pump Up The Valuum" and "About Time".

POSTED: 05/05/2011 - 04:30 am

Descendents: Somerycompact discs
Descendents: Somery

Released: Jul 16, 1991. Genre: Punk. Label: SST. Number Of Tracks: 28. It was released on SST Records in 1991, and consists of several of the band's most popular songs up to that point.

POSTED: 12/02/2009 - 03:16 am

9.2
Descendents: I Don't Want To Grow Upcompact discs
Descendents: I Don't Want To Grow Up

Release Date: 1985. Label: SST. Genres: American Punk, American Underground, L.A. Punk, Punk-Pop, College Rock. Number Of Tracks: 14. Every song is amazing and even more so the band tried different tempos and styles and also Milo sings alot more rather than screaming.

POSTED: 12/12/2005 - 05:18 am

8.5
Descendents: Cool To Be Youcompact discs
Descendents: Cool To Be You

Released: March 23, 2004. Genre: Rock. Styles: Punk-Pop. Number Of Tracks: 14. Cool to Be You as a whole is soaking in the Descendents' realism and positivism ? their most enduring traits.

POSTED: 08/23/2004 - 04:19 am