Milo Goes to College review by Descendents

Descendents: Milo Goes to College

One thing you instantly notice while listening to this record is the presence of the bass. There is some really cool bass lines in this record particually in songs like myage and parents. The songs on this album compared to the other albums I find and better structured and have more catchy melodies. This was the first album and I think it's still the best.

The lyrics on this album sound great. There are a tonne of wicked hooks that make you want to listen over and over. Especially on songs like "I'm Not A Loser", "Parents", "Suburban Home" and "Hope". Milo has always written great lyrics but on this album he has written very poppy lyrics that gives it such an awesome sound. That probably makes this the most popular album by the Descendents.

It is my favourite Descendents album of all time and it is up there as one of my favourite punk albums along side "Pump Up The Valuum" and "About Time". My favourite songs from this album are "Myage", "I'm Not A Loser", "Parents", "Bikeage", "Hope", "Suburban Home" and "Kabuki Girl". I love the hooks in the lyrics the cool bass lines the unimpressive guitar and the production of this album. I don't hate anythink accept the fact it doesn't have more tracks! If it was stolen or lost would I buy another copy? I sure would its amazing.